Monday, October 13, 2008

Spring Ride


I was cleaning one of the big cabinets on our room downstairs and came across my old cross stitch patterns, I have a Last Supper cloth and DMC but I seem to have lost the pattern, I have a God Bless Our Home pattern and I think I still saw the cloth, I just need to buy a few DMC, and my favorite pattern, Spring Ride.

I bought this a few years ago, started it with enthusiasm, and as everything else, the excitement slowly died especially when I started to feel my neck becoming numb from stooping for so long. So Spring Ride was forgotten.

But seeing it now and my progress so part, made me to want to see it finished. Seeing it again made me feel like I have an overdue pregnancy and my baby is bursting to come out.

So I started stitching it again.

How would it look when finished, like this:



Ambitious, you say, eh...

Yes, I feel the same way  but I promise to do my best to finish it this time.

My progress? I taken some pics this morning, and I will be posting them soon.

No comments: