Monday, October 20, 2008

Let's get started...

My first time on the Blogger, as I am (was) a willing captive of AOL Journals. Sadly AOL Journals will be going away soon and its a good thing that Blogger had made it very easy for AOL Journals user to migrate their blogs here.

I'm using Blogger for a few days now and I like what I see so far. I really am not looking for advance blog features, I am only interested in being able to post my thoughts as soon as I can organize them.

And what's this blog about?

I love to do a lot of things and this blog will mostly be about those things. I love to read, play computer games, play chess, do cross-stitch, do basic carpentry, write poems and short stories, I love to eat, listen to music, do window shopping, and take pictures of my wife and kids.

I will be sharing some of my experiences about the things that I love, and will sometimes re post a blog entry that I've written somewhere, some time.

That's it. I'll be seeing you :-)

No comments: