Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Kissing A Fool


I am being asked by my dear friend, Oliver, if I like Michael Buble.

Sadly, my exposure to traditional pop/jazz music is limited to Frank Sinatra and his katsokaran, Tony Bennett, Tom Jones, Johnny Mathis, and the like.

I don't have an incentive to look for Michael Buble CDs and spent time to listen to his music. Para kasing its going to be a waste of my time, tapos hindi ko man siya gusto.

But a few days ago, I heard somebody singing "Kissing A Fool", of one my favorite songs by George Michael. The singer's version is a bit off from George Michael's, but he has a good voice.

It took only a few clicks on the web to find that its Michael Buble. 

I was a bit surprised because during the times that Oliver had asked if I like MB, I kinda ignored him. Now, after listening to his version of "Kissing A Fool", he had pique my interest, and I will be starting look for his CDs soon.

Do I like Michael Buble now? Not yet, but I am sure he is going to be a likable guy :-)

Kissing a Fool by:

Michael Buble



George Michael

No comments: